** We can not wax your eyebrow or face if you have been using retin-A, acid treatment, anti-wrinkle and antibiotic cream .
** We are unable to wax you if you have been on accutane, acid, or Retin A for the last six months or on a strong dosage of antibiotic medication.
** Please let us know of any medical condition you may have like diabetes, hypertension and others; or if you have allergy reactions to perfumes, antibiotics or ingredients in the wax and more. Itchiness and burning sensation after waxing is a sign of allergy reaction. 1% Hydrocortisone cream is recommended or seek medical attention right away for prolong symptoms.
** We CAN NOT and we REFUSE to perform waxing, especially with "brazilian" if you have skin irritations or if you are allergy-prone to waxing.
How to prepare before waxing procedure:
Hair should be at least the size of the corn grain or half an inch.
YOU MUST WAIT 3 WEEKS AFTER SHAVING BEFORE WAXING.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CLEAN THE FRONT AND BACK (CRACK) AREA BEFORE
Do not cut your hair; We will trim the hair if needed.
No Tanning at least a week before and a week after waxing procedure.
- Most client/s would take 2 pain relievers 30 minutes before their waxing procedure and some of them would apply at the same time a topical numbing gel for tooth pain like Ambesol which you can get over the counter at the drug stores. Please make sure you are not allergic to the medication.
- We suggest not to have your waxing procedure, specially with brazilian, on your cycle or 3 days before and after, since your skin is sensitive during this period due to enlarge blood vessels. However, we will be able to wax you even on your cycle with tampoon on.
- If you think your skin is dry and sensitive for brazilian/bikini waxing procedure, please apply baby oil to the area 30 minutes before your brazilian/bikini procedure. This will make the wax adhere to the hair only and not to the skin. Do not apply oil to the body.
- Do not drink alcohol when getting waxed, since alcohol makes the skin sensitive when taken. Alcohol dilates the blood vessels in the skin resulting in slow blood circulation.
Note: If you have been shaving and decided to wax, expect hair breakage during waxing. It is not as smooth as you think. It takes series of waxing to normalize the hair growth and thinning of hair. Also, Your skin will be very sensitive to waxing after shaving since the skin gets to be tender from exfoliating often when shaved.
* We refuse to do the procedure if your hair is not ready for waxing or your skin is
still sensitive from tanning.
* Time frame in between waxing is every 4 to 5 weeks. Hair starts to grow back in
2 to 3 weeks after waxing hair removal, depending on the type of hair one has.
Important: Please use only oil (any oil) to take off wax residue from your skin.
We apply azulene oil to the body as well as the brazilian/bikini area; and antibiotic cream or aloe vera gel on the brazilian/bikini area right after waxing procedure. Azulene oil calms down redness and prevents skin from irritation. Antibiotic cream or aloe vera gel protects skin from infection.
We apply numbing spray to the area if needed. You may ask for it if you want.
The more you wax regulary, the easier it gets. It is not advisable to shave in between waxing since it will make
the hair coarser and the skin will be very sensitive to your next waxing procedure.